Thursday, January 01, 2009

Solitary, the beginning and end

Solitary, the beginning and end

This week started off with rather low profile

Being sick is no fun at all

Climbing out of it without medication is the challenge

But I still stand on no medication

The flue took a toll on my shopping weekend

Manage to go at least a day

But didn’t get what I really wanted

I guess the second trip is needed

The hunt is on!!!

 

Came back to hostel to find friends in need

Is the festive season bringing people down?

Or is the time and phase where people have to go through for the new year?

The tasks and obstacles came before the coming of a dawn…

A sign perhaps?

Well delay the thunder queue

I was glad I manage to help them

In whatever way they found help in me

They all manage to get through their problems fast

I really hope I manage to help out

Either way

Congratulations on your breakthroughs

 

Well the coming of the new year was celebrated very nicely

Mix of concert, movie, bistro, relaxing, sharing and beach breeze

Hung out with a few friends

While kept in touch with others at the same time

Although the phone bill is costly

The down part is some of the sms didn’t got out

And I have to redo them

While balancing the fun

Though not liking it

Manage to grasp sometime for studies

So sad the fact my finals are coming

Note to self “TARC is bad at scheduling exams”

 

Haizz..

A new year has came

Resolutions anyone?

Hopes anyone?

Dreams anyone?

Plans anyone?

 

No comments: