"Fresh, baby, new, just begin…."
I’ve been getting a lot of these comments lately
"There’s a long way to go, it is just the beginning of your journey, there are a lot more to learn"
Likewise
I must agree to all these, as I am everything mentioned
But I want to be so much more
I want to do so much more, to help, to share the burden
I want to learn so much more, to experience, to share the worries and joys
Insecurity, doubt or any other thing you may call me
Cause those are me
I keep feeling left out, incompetent, invincible
Shallow?
Maybe… just a bit… maybe a lot
I’m willing to spend the time to learn, to change, to help
For the time seems to be slipping away
So much time wasted
So much to do
Yet don’t have the effort to accomplish
Don’t have the time… exam… graduation…
It’s all so heavy….
But I will do my part to help
I’ll be praying for the right answer, the right choice, the guidance…
I just hope I don’t let anyone down…
1 comment:
Turn your eyes upon Jesus and draw strength from Him. Shawn..its hard to please everyone..please God that is most important! You have my support bro..
Post a Comment