Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Transformation & Relief

so I’ve decided to change myself

that would be inner and outer

 

so today I got my presentation done

it's so great everything came around when it did

the anticipation is so dire, so vast

getting through it was like lifting a burden

the presentation went on as well as I expected

though improvement is factor not exactly have no room for

with all else said

just glad it is now over and I went on smoothly

^.^

 

the celebration was light

i manage to hangout with some friends

we hit Manhattan Fish market

not a bad place to eat i must say

the butter rice is WOW

the service is great

the freebees are all so generous

^0^

shout out for the next time

 

after that my friends took me shopping

i am wanting to change my wardrobe during my transition

this is part of the transformation

and their tast is amazing

really appreciate them to be late for class with me to take me shopping

:P

sorry we didn’t make it in time to class

mean while

miss kee needs to a little bit less uptight

the outfits i got was something i must get use to

but not regretting buying them

though my wallet is now.....

 

so now i'm off with other troubles

until next time....

 

No comments: